- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Brass Plug: 300 PSI (20 bar) Maximum Working and 10,500 PSI (724 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Steel Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 11,500 PSI (793 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless Steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel sleeve and Steel tubular valve
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Truflate Automotive Interchange
- Parker 10 Series, Rectus 55KM and Tomco A2100/PT400
- Operating pressure for couplings utilizing hose barb connections may be dramatically reduced to that of the hose rating and/or hose end connection combination. Consult hose manufacturer's catalog for hose end connection ratings. If in doubt, test under controlled conditions for suitability to application.
- Dixon® cannot assume liability for misapplication of production resulting in equipment down-time, lost production, and/or personal injury including death.
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.